Reef Octopus SRO-XP3000I Super Reef Cone In-Sump Protein Skimmer
1. Powerful & Efficient: The Bubble Blaster pump and innovative pinwheel impeller deliver a large colume of fine air bubbles without using a lot of energy or producing a lot of heat.
2. Full Cone Body: The cone shaped body puts less back pressure on the pump increasing both air & water draw. The cone shape also produces a natural transition of organics up and out of the water column.
3. Stabalized Foam Production: Bubble diffusing chamber and hybrid cone body naturally reduce and stabilize the foam production resulting in less turbulence in the neck area and more contact time for organics to rise and collect.
4. Greater Air Draw: Produced by the Max Injection Venturi Air Injection System
5. Precision Control: Control the water level in the skimmer with a simple turn of the gate valve.
6. Quiet: Oversized air silencer for quiet operation with an airline mount.
7. Easy Maintenance: Collection cup features a quick release neck for easy removal for cleaning. Also incorperates a drain-port and is self-venting.
- Recommended Tank Size: Up to 300 Gallon Light Bio-Load; 250 Gallon Medium Bio-Load; 180 Gallon Heavy Bio-Load
- Footprint: 14.5″ x 13″ x 22.5″ H
- Body Size: 10″
- Neck Size: 5″
- Recommended Sump Water Depth: 6-6.5"
- Output Size: 50mm (Comes with Metric to British Adapter to 1.5”pvc)
- Output Height: 5.1″
- Power Consumption: 40W
- Air Output: 1,100 lph / 39 SCFH
- Water Draw: 1,600 lph / 425 GPH
- Warranty: 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty on skimmer body; 3-Year on pump
- SRO-XP3000I Super Reef Cone In-Sump Protein Skimmer
- Bubble Blaster 3000 Pinwheel Pump
Short DescriptionSRO-XP3000I Super Reef Cone In-Sump Protein Skimmer
- Product Dimensions: 14.5" x 13.0" x 22.5" (L x W x H)
- Brand: Reef Octopus
- Product Line: Super Reef
- Length: No